This Monday, the 18th, a buddy and I are going to hit it up, regardless of water levels. He's BRAND new to fly fishing, but it'll get him used to casting in a river with limited casting room. We'll be going mid-day. Use the message thing and let me know if you're interested (anyone). I'll toss out my number.
Edit: I said 'regardless of water level' until I checked the conditions and realized it was still above flood stage. We'll see though, 10 day forecast looks good, but might still have to delay it a day or two.
Or maybe not, flood stage just means you have to be able to swim well in case that 'oh-crap, too deep' situation arises, right?
Last Edit: May 17, 2009 10:16:55 GMT -5 by kdthomps